- Dish Network
- $134,560.00 -134,560.00/year*
Financial Services - Banking/Investment/Finance
19 W Houston St
DISH is a Fortune 250 company with more than $13 billion in annual revenue that continues to redefine the communications industry. Our legacy is innovation and a willingness to challenge the status quo, including reinventing ourselves. We disrupted the pay-TV industry in the mid-90s with the launch of the DISH satellite TV service, taking on some of the largest U.S. corporations in the process, and grew to be the fourth-largest pay-TV provider. We are doing it again with the first live, internet-delivered TV service Sling TV that bucks traditional pay-TV norms and gives consumers a truly new way to access and watch television.
Now we have our sights set on upending the wireless industry and unseating the entrenched incumbent carriers.
We are driven by curiosity, pride, adventure, and a desire to win it s in our DNA. We re looking for people with boundless energy, intelligence, and an overwhelming need to achieve to join our team as we embark on the next chapter of our story.
Opportunity is here. We are DISH.
A successful Business Analyst will have the following:
- Bachelor s Degree; Masters or Advanced Degree is a plus.
- 2 years or more of related work experience or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Working knowledge of writing SQL queries, experience with Hadoop, MSSQL and operating in a Data Warehouse/Big Data environment. Any experience with AWS is preferred but not required.
- Ability to communicate complex processes and research findings to a non-technical audience.
- Willingness to learn and adapt in a fast-moving environment.
- Basic data visualization skills using Excel. Experience in Tableau preferred.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, creative problem-solving, conflict resolution, and decision-making processes.
The Data & Analytics team combines powerful household level television viewership with analytics and insights to help DISH Media succeed in a rapidly evolving, data driven environment. Understanding the business needs of our National & Digital Sales teams, constructing automated processes through scripting languages, using data to identify and create predictive models of an advertiser s target audience, measuring the success of an advertiser s campaign and providing visualizations through self-service tools are just a few of the day to day tasks this team is responsible for.
We are now seeking a Business Analyst to encapsulate all tasks needed to translate advertising business requirements into a technical solution. They should be highly inquisitive with strong business insights and the ability to extract meaningful information from data.
Specific responsibilities include:
- Work with DISH data providers on post-campaign measurement for OTT and Addressable TV campaigns. Provide key findings and trending information within campaigns and deliver results to DISH Media teams and clients.
- Conduct campaign performance analytics to support and troubleshoot data issues with internal teams.
- Create data driven case studies to assist the sales and marketing teams in positioning Digital and Addressable TV products.
- Develops insights from data that can be transformed into effective solutions and visualizations.
- Collaborate with internal teams to continuously improve and develop our measurement product integration using data from external vendors.
- Research client/brand goals, initiatives and objectives. Accompany DISH personnel on sales calls, when applicable.
- Clearly articulate business value to the customer, finding additional opportunities to strengthen partnerships.
Associated topics: analysis, business analytic, business systems analyst, examiner, financial analytic, investment analytics, investment banking, legal, market, refine
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.