Director of Translational Research - Neuroimmunology Director of Translational Research - Neuroimmunology - Skills Required - Biomarker Development, Translational science, Biological specimen handling, Companion diagnostic projects, Patient segmentation strategies, Clinical data review and analysis
Clinical-stage, well-funded biotech company with ~75 employees in N. Cambridge impacting life-altering diseases through novel immunology therapeutics is hiring their first Director and Head of Translational Research with clinical-stage experience.
**Top Reasons to Work with Us**
- Research-focused management \"willing to use never before seen technology\"
- 5 diverse programs in our pipeline spanning pre-clinical through phase III!
- Internal drive to explore additional indications for our compounds!
- Uniquely positioned to apply immunotherapy to auto-immune and inflammatory diseases!
**What You Will Be Doing**
Reports to: Executive Director of Biology
Direct reports: 1 initially, potentially 2+ after one year or so
Bench Time= None! (We work with CROs)
You will lead Translational Research in discovering and deploying biomarkers and companion diagnostics predictive of clinical response and/or disease modification. Our robust pipeline has multiple indications in it, and we're continually looking into more.
- Establishing and executing on a translational research strategy
- Discovering and deploying biomarkers
- Leveraging \"omics\" in support of biomarker identification
- Contribute to regulatory documents
- Engage with KOLs, CRO and external stakeholders
- Analysis and strategies around biomarkers from patient data from clinical trials
- Biological specimen handling
- Companion diagnostic projects
- Patient segmentation strategies
- Clinical data review and analysis
**What You Need for this Position**
Ph.D. or M.D.
- 7+ years' overall experience
- 5+ years' working in translational research with biomarkers and/or companion diagnostic development
- Experience in clinical (in human) translational research experience
- Proven track of success in industry establishing and executing on a translational research strategy
- Discovering and deploying biomarkers and companion diagnostics predictive of clinical response and/or disease modification
- Ability to leverage \"omics\" in support of biomarker identification
- Track record of contributing to regulatory documents
- Track record of engaging with KOLs, CRO and external stakeholders
**What's In It for You**
- Paid parking and/or public transit allowance
- Competitive Salary
- Relocation Assistance
- Stock Options
- Great Benefits (Medical, Dental, Vision)
- Generous PTO/Vacation
- Seminars, Training and Professional Development
- Advancement Opportunities
- Paid Holidays
So, if you are a Translational Research Director with experience, please apply today!
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
**CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer**
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
**Your Right to Work** - In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
*Director of Translational Research - Neuroimmunology*
Associated topics: antibody, dietary, food scientist, histologist, histotechnologist, immunoassay, metabolism, nutrition, pharmaceutical, pharmacology
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...