If you are a DevOps Engineer with experience, please read on!
Based in beautiful Santa Cruz, California we are a payment as a service company looking to expand and grow! We are looking to bring on hungry individuals ready to make an immediate impact and establish the company more than it has already.
If this sounds like a company you'd want to be a part of, then apply immediately!
Top Reasons to Work with Us
1. Established start-up feel! 2. Great benefit packages! 3. B2B payment platform leader!
What You Will Be Doing
- Build out system and network infrastructure using best practices regarding resilience (high availability) and scalability. - Implement infrastructure and procedures to support a 24/7 business. - Help define and implement Business Continuity and Disaster Recovery Plan. - Champion automated system testing as well as implement stress testing infrastructure.
What You Need for this Position
- BS in CS, Electrical engineer or equivalent through experience. - Minimum of 3 years of experience in a growing DevOps role. - Experience managing AWS infrastructure using a variety of services. - Deep understanding of networking, DNS, proxies, load balancing and caching. - Experience setting up and deploying LAMP-based server farms. - Experience implementing deployment automation with Ansible, Chef or Puppet. - Experience with containers and container orchestration systems such as Docker Swarm, Kubernetes, Mesos, Marathon, etc. - Experience writing scripted DevOps solutions. - Experience with one or more of the following languages: Bash, Ruby or Python. - Experience analyzing system performance and defining metrics. - Experience setting up 24/7 monitoring systems.
Bonus Points For:
- Experience with financial and regulatory compliance such as PCI, SEC, SOX, HIPAA. - Experience running mid to large scale SaaS systems. - Experience using AWS auto-scaling clusters. - Experience with CDNs. - Experience with micro and lambda services. - Geographically dispersed datacenters deployments. - Experience with Nginx, ElasticSearch, HTProxy. - Experience building out a DevOps team. - Experience with Vagrant.
What's In It for You
For your hard work and dedication, you will be rewarded with a competitive base salary and benefits including but not limited to: - Paid Vacation/Holidays - Medical- Dental- Vision - Life Insurance - Stock Options - 401kSo, if you are a DevOps Engineer with experience, please apply today!
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
Security Clearance will be needed - therefore, only US citizens can be considered.Please apply directly to by clicking 'Click Here to Apply' with your Word resume!
Looking forward to receiving your resume and going over the position in more detail with you.
- Not a fit for this position? Click the link at the bottom of this email to search all of our open positions.
Looking forward to receiving your resume!
CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work - In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
Copyright 1999 - 2019 . CyberCoders, Inc. All rights reserved. - provided by Dice Associated topics: .net, application architect, backend, back end, c, design pattern, lead, maven, perl, software architect