Human Resources Analyst #144268
Compensation: $44,040.00 - $63,270.00 /year *
Employment Type: Full-Time
Industry: Human Resources
Loading some great jobs for you...
The role of Diversity and Inclusion Business Support Analyst is to be project, process management and administrative support to the Head of Diversity and Inclusion HR. This role is a great opportunity for a creative and business focused individual to work in a challenging business environment and demonstrate flexibility by managing numerous Divisional and Corporate priorities concurrently.
* Serve as support person responsible for the development, implementation, and ongoing management and analysis of critical projects/initiatives across Diversity & Inclusion.
* Supporting HR initiatives with the Subject Matter Experts (SME) on strategy and process development in areas including recruiting, talent management, performance management, diversity and inclusion reward, surveys and recognition.
* Responsibility for the development and implementation of department weekly staff meeting agenda and meeting minutes, review presentations, determine significant agendas / follow-ups from team meetings, and town halls, as needed.
* Function as a strategic project support for Diversity and Inclusion for selected region-wide processes (e.g., diversity initiatives, Conduct and Ethics initiatives)
* A role to assist in the compilation, analyzation and communication of data received from various departments to help drive business decisions.
* Partner with other departments within HR as well as outside HR to manage projects effectively.
* Phone coverage and extensive diary management consisting of coordinating email and calendar as directed; Handling conference/meeting/event coordination; etc. Liaising with group heads and other high-profile individuals in helping to handle schedules.
* Extensive preparation and recording of all expense reports and reimbursements; understand and align with all policies, guidelines, and procedures for expense processing; complete monthly reconciliations of principal's Amex statements.
* Confirming meetings to internal and external parties.
* Arranging conference calls/video conference bookings.
* Manage permissions for various HR access requests (e.g. MSS, HR secure areas, HR distribution lists)
* Domestic and international travel planning/car booking/preparation of itineraries/Visa and passport applications.
* The understanding of business information needs and detailed knowledge of how to translate them into reporting requirements and substantial decks, reports and/or analytics.
* Proficient knowledge of Excel, PowerPoint and MS Office/Outlook.
* Creative problem solving skills; Fosters innovation and creativity.
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
* Effective time management skills and comfort working independently.
* A collaborative and positive team member with outstanding interpersonal skills.
* The ability to manage work under tight time constraints.
* Willingness and ability to take accountability for actions.
* Ambitious with outstanding attention to detail.
* Highly motivated, hardworking, dedicated and results oriented, delivers client solutions.
* Sound judgment and decision-making skills, even when the data is limited, unclear or questionable, and can quickly get to the heart of complex issues.
Associated topics: administrative, administrative assistant, assist, assistant, co op, intern, internship, on call, support, supportive
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...