CompHealth is currently assisting a multi-specialty group in Pennsylvania with their search for a pain management physician. The group needs an additional physician to help cover the growing community. This is mostly a procedural-based practice. You will do 80 percent injections and 20 percent medication management. You will work with a great group of advanced practice providers and other anesthesiologists. You must be board certified or board eligible. You will need a PA medical license, and CompHealth can help you obtain one if necessary. Final-year fellows will be considered.
You'll be provided relocation assistance, a retirement package, and malpractice insurance. You'll also receive a generous compensation package, bonuses, health benefits, and PTO.
You will enjoy living in this resort village one and a half hours from NYC and two hours from Philadelphia.
CompHealth is a national leader in healthcare staffing, serving providers in more than 100 specialties. With available positions in all fifty states, we can help you find an opportunity in the area and type of facility that best fits your needs.
If you are interested, please contact Linda Graziani at 203.###.#### or email your CV and references to ...@comphealth.com..
- 80% injections, 20% medication management
- Full complement of inventional procedures
- Trigger point injections, supra-orbital nerve block
- Spine-related treatment options
- Intradiscal injections
- All procedures conducted under fluoroscopy
- Medical benefits provided
- Malpractice paid
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
Associated topics: bilingual, family medicine physician, nocturnist, outpatient, physician, physician md do, practice, practice physician, primary, urgent