A hospital located in Iowa is seeking a cardiothoracic surgery physician to help with locum tenens coverage. The candidate must be board certified. The assignment scope includes vein harvesting. The facility uses Epic EMR. The schedule weekend coverage. The facility can wait for you to obtain an IA state license.
We invite you to contact your personal CompHealth recruiter and experience the reason we are consistently named 'Best in Staffing' by our clients and providers.
- Certification: BC required
- License: IA state license needed, not required to apply
- Schedule: Weekend coverage
- Charting: Epic EMR
- Procedures: Vein harvesting and general thoracic
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- We provide comprehensive malpractice coverage
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail
Associated topics: cardiologist, cardiology, chf, congestive, electrophysiology, failure, heart, hhp, interventional, invasive