An expanding facility in this Iowa city is in urgent need for a well trained Gastroenterologist for additional support. Opportunity offers very attractive sign on bonus. The community has growing demand, so the facility is reviewing new candidates. The schedule is Monday through Friday with very easy call. You will be supported by advanced staff and other Gastroenterologists. You will receive a very attractive sign on bonus, relocation reimbursement, medical and dental coverage, vacation, life insurance, CME time, a pension and profit sharing plan, and malpractice coverage.
Come live and practice in this lovely, friendly and welcoming Iowa city with great charm. This is a city with plenty of entertainment opportunities which has maintained its small-town feel. The summers are cool and pleasant and the cost of living is low.
To get started, please send your CV via email to ...@comphealth.com or contact Austyn at: 801.###.####.
- Receive a very attractive and competitive base salary plus sign-on bonus
- Work out of a new surgical center currently under construction
- State-of-the-art equipment for all Gastroenterological treatment
- Huge earning potential with terrific lifestyle and easy call
- Excellent work-life balance with lots to do in this charming city
- Wonderful referral base from colleagues with great work environment
- Medical and dental plan in place
- Full comprehensive benefits package with CME and vacation
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
Associated topics: gastroenterology, hospitalist, hospitalist physician, internal, internal medicine, internal medicine physician, nephrology, pulmonary, pulmonolgist, pulmonology