Employment Type: Full-Time
Must Have Skills: .NET, Knowledge of SQL, LINQ and Entity Framework
The required technical skills are
- Strong knowledge of the .NET Framework, .NET tools and Web Service/Desktop application development.
Knowledge of relational database design and development using SQL Server and TSQL
Knowledge of Entity Framework and LINQ.
Working Knowledge with XMLs.
- Familiarity with SDLC. Agile development methodologies is a bonus.
- Good analytical skills, business acumen and communication skills, written and verbal.
- Demonstrates a strong attention to detail; ability to maintain documentation and deliverables with excellent follow through skills.
The required personal skills are:
- A self-starter, proactive mindset and positive attitude.
- Genuine passion for learning and growth.
- Ability to interact with customers at any level and excellent communication skills.
- Comfortable working under tight deadlines and resource constraints.
- Experience in a changing and fast-paced organization while being comfortable with ambiguity.
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
- Be able to work with group or individually.
SNo Primary Skill Proficiency Level * Rqrd./Dsrd.
1 Azure PL4 Desired
2 Python PL4 Desired
3 .NET Web Programming PL4 Required
4 MS SQL Server PL4 Required
5 ******* PL4 Required
* Proficiency Legends
Proficiency Level Generic Reference
PL1 The associate has basic awareness and comprehension of the skill and is in the process of acquiring this skill through various channels.
PL2 The associate possesses working knowledge of the skill, and can actively and independently apply this skill in engagements and projects.
PL3 The associate has comprehensive, in-depth and specialized knowledge of the skill. She / he has extensively demonstrated successful application of the skill in engagements or projects.
PL4 The associate can function as a subject matter expert for this skill. The associate is capable of analyzing, evaluating and synthesizing solutions using the skill.
Application Development / Application Maintenance
United States-New Jersey-Whitehouse Station-NJ USA, CLT
Full Time Employee
Nov 5, 2019, 9:49:51 AM
IT Services - United States
Loading some great jobs for you...