Closet Factory is currently looking for a Consultant in the Greater Seattle / Western Washington area with a passion for Sales, Interior Design, and Organization to sell directly to homeowners, builders, and interior designers/firms. Our Consultants are Dedicated, Self-motivated, and Disciplined in their approach to their business, and Excellent customer service is a given.
Locally owned since 1995, our national franchise organization has been in business for over 35 years and has been rated #1 in the industry. Closet Factory is the leader in creating dynamic Truly Custom Solutions for every room in our clients homes. With the most Expansive product line in the industry, we are able to design, sell, manufacture, and install Custom Closets, Entertainment Centers, Home Offices, Garages and much more.
Base + Commission, so your Income has no limits.
* Sales Experience a plus
* Computer Skills - Mandatory
* Must have good math skills
* Home Improvement Related Sales Experience
* Detail / Deadline Oriented - Mandatory
* Creative Thinker / Able to Visualize
* Excellent Communication Skills
* Must be Customer Service Oriented / Diverse Clientele
* Project Management Experience
* Must Be Trainable / Coachable - Mandatory
Job Benefits Include:
* Full-Time / Flexible Hours
* Best training in the industry
* Pre-set qualified leads
* Industry-leading technology and support
* Excellent working environment and culture
* Medical Benefits
If you are energetic, driven, upbeat and ready to be creative this may be the place for you.
We recognize people as our most valuable asset and will train you to excel in your position.
A future with Closet Factory has never been brighter.