VP of Business Management
Compensation: $197,780.00 - $197,780.00 /year *
Employment Type: Full-Time
Industry: Executive Management
Loading some great jobs for you...
* Strategic Planning - Contribute to the ideation and help articulate the overall TTS and North America region strategy to both senior level management and the broader TTS organization. Includes understanding and communicating the underlying market trends, competitive landscape, as well as contributing to key decision making and coordination for strategic business investments (e.g. annual technology budget).
* P&L management - work with Finance and Product teams to review and understand monthly P&L results including the underlying drivers and trends across the product portfolio. Includes having a firm grasp on the business and client drivers (e.g. transaction volumes) and the associated Plan targets, a prospective view of future risks/opportunities and the actions needed to achieve or mitigate them, the impact of strategic initiatives (revenue and productivity/expense), and the GRA model (Geographic Revenue Attribution).
* Technology investment process - Work with products, TTS Technology PMO, and Technology to coordinate Technology investment process. Includes identifying key areas of investment for North America, including prioritization, creating senior management facing materials to support ask, optimizing and enhancing current process and creating an ongoing tracking process to monitor spend and update prioritization as variables change
* Scorecard and performance reporting - Create and track the monthly scorecards across the NA Leadership team (e.g. Must Win Battles / key initiatives) as the primary input into the mid-year and year-end performance measurement process
* Management/Executive level reporting - gather data and create presentation material / senior-level talking points for internal and external reporting and communication purposes (e.g. Quarterly Business Reviews, senior ad-hoc reviews, external constituents including regulators and industry consultants)
* Strategic projects / initiatives - support strategic projects / initiatives to drive efficiencies, increased bottom line, improved internal / external to TTS partnerships, as well as others that emerge
* Communications - lead the creation and dissemination of both targeted and broadcast communications and the overarching communication strategy (e.g. quarterly Town Halls, VoE initiative progress, periodic e-mail newsletters, etc.)
* Talent programs and resource optimization - includes strategic reviews of organizational structure and identifying areas of opportunity (span of control, functional utilities, etc.). Also includes managing the ongoing headcount and hiring needs and associated forecasting.
* Ad-hoc analysis - supporting ongoing needs as they arise from the TTS NA region head
* 5-8 years relevant experience
* Required skills include project management, quantitative aptitude, and the ability to effectively synthesize and communicate complex business issues through concise presentation skills.
* Good interpersonal skills to oversee cross disciplinary work streams.
* Solid organizational skills and ability to work autonomously; self-starter
* Capacity to proactively anticipate, identify, and resolve problems
* Ability to multitask within tight timelines and pick up new tasks quickly
* Propensity to seek and develop linkages among products and client scenarios
* Desire to drive projects from ideation or assignment to execution
* Extensive project management and strategic analysis experience.
* Interest and experience in the financial services industry and in particular the corporate cash management / wholesale banking space (TTS)
* Bachelor's/University degree or equivalent experience, Masters degree preferred
This job description provides a high-level review of the types of work performed. Other job-related duties may be assigned as required.
Grade :All Job Level - All Job FunctionsAll Job Level - All Job Functions - US
Time Type :
Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Minority/Female/Veteran/Individuals with Disabilities/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity.
Citigroup Inc. and its subsidiaries ("Citi") invite all qualified interested applicants to apply for career opportunities. If you are a person with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation to use our search tools and/or apply for a career opportunity CLICK HERE.
To view the "EEO is the Law" poster CLICK HERE. To view the EEO is the Law Supplement CLICK HERE.
To view the EEO Policy Statement CLICK HERE.
To view the Pay Transparency Posting CLICK HERE.
Associated topics: b2b, b2e, business, business management, regional sales, retail, sales, territory manager, territory sales, transaction
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...