Central Admissions Director
Centers Health Care is looking to hire a highly motivated Central Admissions Director focusing on intake coordination and case management. This is a full time position located in Bronx, NY.
* Directly manage a team of admission representatives focused on producing daily admissions into Centers Health Care facilities including scheduling, training, reporting and referral management functions
* Work with Admissions management team to improve and optimize the admission process at Centers Health Care
* Collaborate with facility administrators and nursing directors in order to support admission needs at each location
* Coordinating the resident referral and approval process in an efficient manner.
* Establishing & maintaining relationships with local hospitals, physicians & community organizations for the purpose of generating consistent admissions to the facility.
* Understand the admissions process including policy, procedures, assessments & paperwork requirements.
* Maintain knowledge of regulations governing Medicare/Medicaid/Managed Care reimbursement processes.
* Previous SNF experience desirable or previous hospital / managed care case management or discharge planning experience
* Knowledge and experience with healthcare payers such as Medicare, Medicaid, VA, managed care plans
* Experience with managed care authorization and pre certification processes
* Strong assessment and organizational skills
* Ability to Multi-task and work under time constraints
* Proactive approach to intake management demonstrating leadership skills at all times
* Solid computer skills; working knowledge of MS Office.
* Registered Nurse is a big plus!
Associated topics: chief marketing officer, cmo, demand generation, event, facebook, regulatory, solicitation, stewardship, twitter, university relationship