* Payroll Client Resolution Technician Career Site Location VA, Roanoke Category Client Services Req ID 8666
Status Category: Full-Time Exempt/Non-Exempt: Non-Exempt Scheduled Hours Per Week: 40 Job Code: ES242
With over 100 offices and nearly 5,000 associates in major metropolitan areas and suburban cities throughout the U.S. CBIZ (NYSE: CBZ) delivers top-level financial and employee business services to organizations of all sizes, as well as individual clients, by providing national-caliber expertise combined with highly personalized service delivered at the local level. CBIZ has been honored to be the recipient of several national recognitions: 2018 Best Workplaces in Consulting & Professional Services by Great Place to Work and FORTUNE, 2018 Workplace Excellence Seal of Approval by the Alliance for Workplace Excellence, and one of the Top 101 highest scoring companies in the country for Best and Brightest Companies to Work For in the Nation by the National Association for Business Resources.
CBIZ Benefits & Insurance Services is a division of CBIZ, Inc., providing benefits consulting, HRIS technology, payroll, human capital management, property and casualty, talent and compensation solutions, and retirement plan services to organizations of all sizes. By offering this range of services, we are able to help clients eliminate the inefficiencies associated with the use of multiple vendors. Ranked as a Top 20 Largest Broker of U.S. Business (Business Insurance Magazine) and a Top 100 Retirement Plan Adviser (PLANADVISER), we have approximately 1,500 professionals in 75 offices nationwide. Clients in a wide array of industries rely on us for national-caliber expertise and technical depth combined with highly personalized, local service.
Essential Functions and Primary Duties:
* Complete a variety of Payroll client projects timely and accurately, such as the following examples:
* Backdated adjustments
* New company accruals policy setup
* Company bank account changes
* Electronic Child Support
* Employee Self Service setup
* Pay Frequency Change
* Merging Co ID s / Transfers to another Co ID
* New Earning/Deduction code setup
* Communicate appropriate timelines to clients and manage to the established expectations
* Use appropriate resources while researching or troubleshooting problems
* Resolve SF.com cases that are owned by or assigned to the associate
* Assist with client calls and emails, when necessary
* Assist with coordination and assignment of other special projects
* Ensure all internal controls and procedures are followed for accuracy
* Other daily tasks as assigned
* Ensure that every client interaction is a positive and productive experience for our clients
* Resolve client requests efficiently and accurately
* Troubleshoot basic, intermediate, and advanced level client issues
* Provide education of CBIZ processes or systems to clients whenever appropriate
* Communicate effectively
* Meet established deadlines
* Provide workarounds or alternative solutions to problems
* Independently perform each essential function of this job satisfactorily
CBIZ.Jobs Category: Benefits & Insurance
If you are a qualified individual with a disability you may request reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access this site as a result of your disability. You can request a reasonable accommodation by calling 844-###-#### (toll free) or send an email to ...@cbiz.com.
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
CBIZ is an equal opportunity employer and reviews applications for employment without regard to the applicant s race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, age, gender, marital status, military status, veteran status, sexual orientation, disability, or medical condition or any other reason prohibited by law. If you would like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant under the law, please visit these following pages EEO is the Law and EEO is the Law Supplement.