Digital Campaign Producer
Compensation: $70,220.00 - $99,450.00 /year *
Employment Type: Full-Time
Loading some great jobs for you...
The Brennan Center for Justice at NYU School of Law is a nonpartisan law and policy institute that seeks to improve systems of democracy and justice in the United States. We work to hold our political institutions and laws accountable to the twin American ideals of democracy and equal justice for all. Brennan Center's work ranges from voting rights to campaign finance reform, from ending mass incarceration to preserving Constitutional protection in the fight against terrorism. Part think tank, part advocacy group, part cutting edge communications hub, we start with rigorous research. We craft innovative policies. And we fight for them - in Congress and the states, the courts, and in the court of public opinion.
The Digital Marketing & Advocacy team is responsible for the full lifecycle of online marketing and fundraising activities, from list growth, engagement and retention and site visit strategy, email marketing, SEO/SEM, to quantifying and qualifying the impact of all online marketing efforts and reporting results.
Reporting to the Director, Digital Marketing & Advocacy, the Digital Campaign Producer contributes to the strategic direction of the Brennan Center's digital audience growth and fundraising efforts by producing targeted e-newsletters, email appeals, social media graphics, fundraising forms, and surveys. The Digital Campaign Producer is also responsible for reporting on and participating in strategy recommendations for digital campaign initiatives.
* Coding responsive HTML/CSS emails for regularly scheduled newsletters and cultivation efforts.
* Coding responsive HTML/CSS emails based on static mockups from Design team
* QAing all emails across devices and platforms.
* Updating and QAing Springboard forms
* Design, produce, and edit visual assets for digital channels including images, graphics, social shareables, and short text videos
* Assist in maintaining departmental email calendar
* Work collaboratively with Development, Programs, and other Communications experts such as design, editorial and media to help execute creative digital projects and campaigns
* Project manage and report on status of current and upcoming email campaigns
* Track and report out on in-progress email marketing campaigns, email acquisition efforts, and regularly scheduled newsletters
* Other projects as assigned.
* A minimum of 3 years relevant online production experience preferably in a non-profit environment;
* Strong proofreading and coding QA skill;
* Knowledge of and proficiency with online fundraising, advocacy and email platforms and CRMs (preferably Salesforce/Pardot);
* Demonstrated HTML and CSS skills;
* Experience using image and video editing programs (Adobe Creative Suite, Canva, Lumen5, etc.)
* Experience with implementing testing protocols across platforms and devices;
* Ability to remain cheerful, calm, and organized even when you get another set of last-minute changes;
* Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, team-based environment;
* Demonstrated ability to manage multiple campaigns within multiple initiatives at once;
* Demonstrated ability to optimize initiatives based on performance and success metrics;
* Excellent written, verbal, and project management skills;
* Clear, proactive communication;
* Passion for democracy, justice, and rule of law issues;
* Sense of humor
NICE TO HAVE BUT NOT REQUIRED:
* Experience with SEM and social media advertising campaigns
* Experience writing short marketing copy for digital channels
* Familiarity with Drupal
The salary is highly competitive in the field and commensurate with experience. A generous benefits package is available as well.
TO APPLY: Please visit and upload (preferably in pdf) the following application materials: cover letter (copy and paste where indicated), resume, and contact information for three references. Also provide URLs for 3-5 projects/campaigns that you have managed with an explanation of your role in their development; detail any challenges or complications you overcame.
Applications will be interviewed on a rolling basis and decisions will be made as soon as exemplary candidates are identified. No calls, please. If you are unable to upload your documents, you may send them to ...@nyu.edu with "Senior Social Media Strategist" in the subject line, after registering in the online system. Applying through our website is strongly preferred. Please reference where you saw this posting.
The Brennan Center for Justice is committed to a workplace based on equal opportunity and a strong belief in the increased effectiveness that comes from a diverse workforce. To this end, Brennan Center
* Hires staff that reflects this country's full range of racial, ethnic, cultural, socioeconomic identities, gender identities, and sexual orientations;
* Creates a workplace where true diversity is fostered and different perspectives are valued and freely exchanged;
* Ensures that all members of the Brennan Center community feel welcome and respected, and have equal opportunities to thrive and advance within the institution; and
* Is committed to supporting low-income communities and communities of color particularly affected by social inequities.* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...