Brammer Bio is a rapidly growing, dynamic gene therapy contract development and manufacturing organization that is seeking sharp individuals to bring the highest quality processes, products and testing to our clients. Our employees are committed to making a difference in our organization, for our client partners and the patients we serve. We are looking for top talent with proven competencies and strong character to join our team and help lead our organization into the future.
This is a critical role within Learning & Development, responsible for understanding the performance improvement needs, including training, and audience characteristics, of the organization, and developing technology solutions as appropriate to meet those needs. Will also play a role in optimizing LMS functionality, and assessing and deploying training material authoring tools.
- Work with L&D colleagues, cross-functional SMEs and stakeholders, and other internal clients to build technology-based learning solutions.
- Evaluate feasibility, cost, applicability, and usability of various learning technologies (e.g. electronic work instructions, mobile, virtual reality, augmented reality, simulations, gamification, MOOCs, eLearning, microlearning, etc.)
- Work with Learning Services and QS colleagues to maximize functionality of LMS.
- Liaise between Communications group and L&D to optimize use of technology (web, intranet, Sharepoint, Outlook, etc.) to communicate/market L&D initiatives and successes.
- Collaborate with SMEs, system owners, to design & develop training, especially training related to GxP computer systems.
- Develop online training forms and processes for requesting training/curricula modifications.
- Act as primary business owner of LMS.
- Manage eLearning software acquisition, use, licensing, etc.
- Manage L&D web portal and Sharepoint sites.
- Acquire, manage, and implement use of video in training.
- Champion competency-based learning throughout organization.
- Champion L&D initiatives and educate internal clients on L&D.
Drive continuous improvement of the L&D program toward achievement of a High Impact Learning Organization (Bersin HILO model).
Thermo Fisher offers an attractive benefit package to all full time employees which includes; medical, dental, and vision coverage, company paid Disability and Life Insurance benefits, and a 401(k) Plan with a generous company match. All full time employees are also provided with paid time off, paid company holidays, and an incentive bonus plan.
Thermo Fisher is an Equal Opportunity Employer and participates in eVerify.
Knowledge, Skill, and Requirements:
- 2+ years of Learning & Development experience, including use of an LMS
- 1+ year of cGMP/regulatory experience
- Bachelor s degree in a healthcare, computer science, or related field
- Working knowledge of cGMP/21CFRPart11/other applicable regulations, and Data Integrity principles
- Strong working knowledge of social media, mobile technology
- Strong written and verbal communication and interaction skills
- Strong continuous improvement mindset
- Expert with MS Office products
- Experience using, assessing, developing and/or deploying learning technology
- Experience using a competency-based learning approach
- 2+ years of experience with structured Instructional Design (e.g. ADDIE)
- Experience with data mining/analysis
- Experience with video taping/production/editing
Will be required to gown into cleanrooms.
Associated topics: development, job coach, learning, learning and development, specialist, training, vocational trainer