As a Busser, you are responsible for the clearing and setting of tables in a timely manner.
Position is part time. Shift is from 5:00 p.m. - 11:00 p.m. and includes weekends and holidays.
Pay starts at $7.70 with an increase at 90 days.
WHAT YOU NEED TO SUCCEED:
* Flexibility - This is a demanding business and we look for flexibility with work days and hours, but it's also a lot of fun! * Experience - Previous full service restaurant experience required and passionately providing service to others. Preference given for previous hotel experience. * Knowledge - Familiarity of restaurant terminology and food service techniques preferred. * People Person - The best part of serving others is creating experiences for them that go beyond the expected. * Great communicator - Providing amazing experiences requires the ability to communicate fluently in English both verbally and through legible writing * A qualified applicant is a \"people person\" who is flexible with their schedule, loves to serve others, and knows how to multi-task while ensuring accuracy.
WHAT THE JOB DOES:
* Set and prepare tables for dining, including, but not limited to, folding napkins, cleaning and placing tableware, serving water, etc. * Ensure tableware is in good and working condition and report any defects for repair * Stock, maintain and clean designated food station(s) * Assist food server(s) with table service, including, but not limited to, serving beverages, breads, etc. * Retrieve and transport dirty tableware to dishwashing area * Respond to guest inquiries and requests and resolve issues in a timely, friendly and efficient manner. * Complete opening and closing side work. * Be familiar with all property amenities and other restaurants. * Assist fellow team members and other departments wherever necessary to maintain positive working relationships
WHAT WE ARE:
* 330 Room Hotel and Conference Center with over 60, 000 sq. feet of meeting space. * Located in Roanoke, VA.
WHY WORK FOR US:
* Awesome Employee Events & Recognition * Paid Time Off & Holiday Pay * Medical Benefits * Employee Travel Program * 401K * Employee purchase plans and other Great Perks!
Associated topics: ayudante de mesero, bar busser, bus person, busperson, bussing tables, clear dirty, lift object, runner, runner busser, seasonal
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.