Account Coordinator - Corporate Marketing and Communications
Compensation: $77,255.00 - $127,920.00 /year *
Employment Type: Full-Time
Industry: Advertising/Marketing/Public Relations
Loading some great jobs for you...
Burson Cohn & Wolfe (BCW), a top-three, full-service global communications agency that delivers digital and integrated communications solutions across all industry sectors, is seeking a talented and energetic candidate to join us as a Corporate Marketing and Communications Coordinator in our global headquarters (New York). This person will work directly with the Corporate practice to advance and protect BCW's reputation among key audiences including clients (current and prospective), employees (current and prospective), media and industry influencers.
We are looking for a team player who can deliver on results and is not afraid to think outside of the box. The ideal candidate will demonstrate excellent written and oral communication skills, as well as strong research and analytical skills. He/she must be detailed oriented, resourceful, and able to multi-task and prioritize under deadlines. A solid working knowledge of Excel and PowerPoint is required and an interest in public relations, marketing, and corporate communications is a must.
This person will be a key member of the Corporate team and will be supporting and working closely with the North American Corporate Practice Lead on internal communications, marketing, and new business projects.
This is a 6-month, paid position and all candidates must be available to work full-time (approx 40 hours per week).
* Play a key role in the research and development of an annual strategic communications plan, including an editorial/activity calendar.
* Conduct daily/ongoing monitoring of agency and industry press coverage among traditional and social media, with responsibility for alerting team immediately about relevant breaking news. (Requires early morning news monitoring.)
* Assist in drafting written PR tools: press releases, media pitches and agency and executive award submissions.
* Assist in the development of internal notes/emails from agency leadership and the global marketing and communications team.
* Serve as project manager on key initiatives such as submissions for Best Place to Work and the PRWeek Agency Business Report.
* Update and maintain PR support tools, including: global media list, event/speaking engagement database and an annual calendar of editorial opportunities.
* Compile Weekly Media Report for BCW leadership.
Marketing Communications & Social Media
* Support BCW's agency award initiative including deadline management, collecting of submission materials and final preparation of entries.
* Develop an understanding of BCW's social channels and their continual evolution. Identify future opportunities within the space.
* Serve as a community manager for BCW social channels including brainstorming and activating content for channels including Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, etc.
* You must be a recent graduate who can work 40 hours per week.
* PR or Marketing internship background preferred.
* Excellent writing ability.
* Strong research skills.
* Strong working knowledge of social media platforms and strategies across Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and LinkedIn
* A mix of right and left brain thinking. Strategic and creative!
* Basic understanding of the field of public relations.
* Ability to work across the Microsoft Office suite. Experience using media monitoring tools (Cision, Radian6, Gorkana, Vocus, etc.) is a plus.
* Experience with Adobe Photoshop is a plus.* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...