- Augusta Health
7 Church Ave SW
Description : Works under the direction and general supervision of the Medical Director or designee to assist in providing services/testing related to the diagnosis and treatment of sleep disorders. Assists in preparing patients for sleep testing, observes and monitors patients during sleep tests. Administers home sleep tests and scoring of PSGs. . Requirements :
- Associates Degree or Certification equivalent
- Completion of an Accredited program with an emphasis in Polysomnography or Respiratory Therapy
- RPSGT required
- Virginia Board License required
- CPR required
- Five years experience in a patient care setting preferred
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...