Senior Business Development Manager, East Coast (f/m/d)
Compensation: $192,290.00 - $192,290.00 /year *
Employment Type: Full-Time
Industry: Advertising/Marketing/Public Relations
Loading some great jobs for you...
New York, United States
We are looking for a passionate, highly self-motivated individual with a strong understanding of the mobile ad market to grow and sell our business into the US (East Coast mainly). Someone who is competent and eager to take on the large responsibility of bringing in new clients and who enjoys closing deals. A well-organized person who will be a positive representative of Applift and embodies a true entrepreneurial spirit.
Who we are
Applift is a leading mobile ad tech company that empowers businesses to connect with and activate customers in a mobile-first world by creating the next-generation platform for advertisers to reach and convert their audiences on mobile. Applift's solutions are designed to deliver results at every point of the customer journey. Through Applift's Mobile Journey Advertising solution, app advertisers across the globe can connect with their target audiences, acquire new users and activate and re-engage existing users to become true customers. More information: applift.com
* In charge of sale and revenue expansion of Applift's core business in the US by forming business relationships with mobile app advertisers as well as marketing agencies
* Track the development of revenues and investment decisions to grow the market
* Support product innovations on the supply and demand side of the business
* Proactively contribute your own ideas, bring in your networks/expertise where needed (e.g. for hiring further top talent) and manage your own projects
* Intensify existing relations with key contacts to create long-lasting partnerships
* Attend industry events and other relevant conventions to represent Applift and negotiate deals with key clients
* Monitor the market, analyze other companies, and come up with recommendations on how to improve Applift's positioning in the US market
* Help to improve overall processes in business operations and account management to bring our organization to the next level
* Previous work experience in Business Development / Sales / Account Management
* Knowledge of the mobile performance advertising market with experience in the mobile AdTech and programmatic space
* Sharp negotiator with skills in building and maintaining professional relationships
* Willingness to travel and ability to take full ownership of potential customer needs/requirements from start to finish
* Ability to work independently as well as cross-functionally with country and global teams
* A team player, problem-solver, and an effective communicator
* Bachelor degree or higher in the field of Business or similar
* English language and communication at native level
* Willingness to work independently from home or a co-working space
What we offer
* Enjoy a competitive salary package
* Take responsibility from day one and manage projects that will have a significant impact on Applift's success
* Be part of a multicultural team (30+ nationalities) that is bringing mobile advertising to the next level
* Enjoy working from home opportunity
* Benefit from working with some of the most experienced professionals of our industry and constantly grow with us
* Join one of the top mobile advertising companies worldwide
Interested? Please submit your CV and other relevant documents online.
We are looking forward to getting to know you!* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...