This position is responsible for supporting the manufacturing of component parts used in the vacuum brazed aluminum heat exchanger products.
* Maintain an acceptable level of performance. SC: Efficiency: 98% to standard. SC: Indirect by Direct %: Less than 13%. SC: Quality: Scrap of less than or equal to 1.2% of the material processed. * Complete set-up procedures of fin mills and cut to length machinery. * Run component parts to the required specifications. SC: WA component orders are completed to the daily schedule. * Perform operator preventative maintenance tasks as directed. SC: Work area is cleaned and organized. * Comply with all of the ISO 9001 Quality standards, policies and procedures of API Heat Transfer. SC: Work is complete in compliance to all related procedures and work instructions. SC: Complies with all safety requirements.
Comply with all API Heat Transfer policies related to acceptable work place behavior.
This opening is on our 3rd shift. The hours are 10:00 PM-6:30 AM.
This is a temporary to hire opening. Qualified candidates must pass a pre-employment drug screen, and physical and background check.
* Communication skills - verbal * Attention to detail * Problem solving * Adaptability * Decision making
Education and Experience:
* High school diploma or equivalent. * Previous experience working in a manufacturing environment. * Working knowledge of hand tools and inspection instruments.
* Qualified to perform the essential functions of the job per the pre-employment physical.
Associated topics: air conditioning, cabinet, furniture, heating, home appliance, house, hvac, office, upholstery, room
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.