WANTED: An experienced Information System Security Officer/Information Assurance Manager with demonstrated experience in DoD acquisition programs.
As a ISSO/IAM you will:
- Apply your knowledge to support specific technical tasks for the Navy.
- Work with a team of driven, supportive and highly skilled professionals.
- Receive a robust benefits package that includes Employee Stock Ownership Plan!
- Enjoy flexibility managing your work hours and personal needs with a single accrual leave plan.
A week in the life of an ISSO/IAM:
- Research, design, and implement cybersecurity solutions for applicable network, computer systems.
- Implement cybersecurity programs in accordance with DoDD 5205.07. Special Access Program (SAP) Policy, DoDM 5205.07 SAP Security Manual(s), and the Joint SAP Implementation Guide (JSIG).
- Perform certification and accreditation activities in accordance with DoDI 8510.01 Risk Management Framework (RMF).
- Maintain DON Cyberspace Information Technology and Cybersecurity Workforce educational units.
REQUIRED EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- BS computer science, Information System Management from an ABET-accredited institution or IA/CS technology field OR 10 years of information system security officer/cybersecurity engineering experience.
- Engineering experience including Information Assurance/Cybersecurity (IA/CS) experience.
- Experience with Risk Management Framework (RMF) DODI 8510.01.
- Experience with security controls and implementation delineated in Committee of National Security Systems Instruction (CNSSJ) 1253 and National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST) Special Publication (SP) 800-53, and the Joint Special Access Program Implementation Guide (JSIG).
- Experience with performing vulnerability assessments using Assured Compliance Assessment Solution (ACAS), Defense Information Systems Agency (DISA) Security Technical Implementation Guide (STIG), the Security Content Automation Protocol (SCAP) Compliance Checker, incorporating automated Benchmarks.
- Experience implementing operating systems and network devices security configuration in accordance with Defense Information Systems Agency (DISA) approved Security Technical Implementation Guides.
- Experience performing security control continuous monitoring, security audits, risk analysis and developing mitigation strategies for DoD information systems.
- Experience identifying Common Criteria and National Information Assurance Partnership (NIAP) certified technologies and the DISA Approved Products List (APL).
- Experience preparing ce1iification letters and Memoranda of Agreement (MoA) with system owners for interface and networking implementations.
- Experience with Intelligence Community Directive (ICD) 705, DoDD 5205.07, and DOD 5205.07~M Volumes l-4.
- Experience in the development of IA related acquisition documents.
- Experience with using the Joint Special Access Program Implementation Guide processes.
- Possess DoD Approved Baseline Certification as Information Assurance Manager in accordance with DOD 8570.01-M. (i.e., CISSP, GSLC or CISM).
- DoD TS Clearance
- Current SSBI or T5R within the last 6 years
- Eligibility for SCI
Associated topics: alarm, casino, loss control, patrol, public safety, school, security, security officer, surveillance, watchman