Primary Care Nurse Practitioner/Physician Assistant needed 1 hour outside of Bangor, ME- Permanent/Full-Time (Skowhegan)
Employment Type: Full-Time
Industry: Healthcare - Nursing
Family Practice/Primary Care opening in , Maine. This and other nurse practitioner jobs brought to you by NursingJobCafe.com
A Primary Care group in northeast Maine is in need of an NP/PA to join the team. Please see below for additional details and refer to Job ID #50210.
- You will be working a Monday-Friday, 8:00am-5:00pm schedule
- Joining a team of 4 Physicians and 3 NPs/PAs
- Main duties include wellness checks, vaccinations, managing chronic conditions
- Board certified new graduates with ties/strong interest to be in Maine may apply!
- Will receive full benefits and a competitive salary
- Located less than 1 hour from Bangor, ME!
Associated topics: advanced, bsn, certified nursing, clinical nurse, cnm, family nurse practioner, locum, np, physician assistant, spanish
Loading some great jobs for you...