United States of America - Virginia, Arlington
The T * est and Evaluation (T&E) Engineer* will provide AECOM support to the Terminal Defense Systems (TDS) Program Office providing dedicated program management support of Rolling Airframe Missile Test and Evaluation (T&E) projects. . The major duties include providing multi-disciplinary engineering analysis and support in the Rolling Airframe Missile (RAM) system Test and Evaluation efforts.
* Provide administrative and technical leadership for the RAM Program Office T&E Project Lead.
* Participate in T&E Meetings, Working Groups, IPT, and Firings as required.
* Prepare and maintain configuration control of all required T&E documentation.
* Prepare, maintain and coordinate the RAM Test schedules covering all program test events.
* Interface with customers on a regular basis for support of engineering and program management activities. Monitor customer feedback and advise on a broad range of issues related to products/services being delivered.
* Perform multi-disciplinary analysis of system designs to determine compliance with specifications and standards.
* Direct the investigation and resolution of operational problems in conjunction with other engineering and technical personnel.
* Perform all other position related duties as assigned or requested.
Work Environment, Physical Demands, and Mental Demands:
Typical office environment with no unusual hazards, occasional lifting to 20 pounds, constant sitting while using the computer terminal, constant use of sight abilities while reviewing documents, constant use of speech/hearing abilities for communication, constant mental alertness, must possess planning/organizing skills, and must be able to work under deadlines.
Safety - AECOM enforces a safety culture whereby all employees have the responsibility for continuously developing and maintaining a safe work environment. As appropriate, each employee is responsible for completing all training requirements and fulfilling all self-aid/buddy aid responsibilities, participating in emergency response tasks and serving on safety committees and teams.
Quality - Quality is the foundation for the management of our business and the keystone to our goal of customer satisfaction. It is our policy to consistently provide services that meet customer expectations. Accordingly, each employee must conform to the AECOM Quality Policy and carry out job activities in compliance with applicable AECOM Quality System documents and customer contracts. Each employee must read and understand his/her Quality Management and Customer Satisfaction responsibilities.
Procedure Compliance - Each employee must read, understand and implement the general and specific operational, safety, quality and environmental requirements of all plans, procedures and policies pertaining to his/her job.
* Bachelor's degree in Engineering, or related field and 10 years of job related experience or equivalent. Military service may be substituted for a degree.
* Excellent communication, interpersonal, organizational and analytical skills are required.
* Working knowledge of word-processing and integrated software applications are required.
* Extensive travel may be required.
* Active Secret clearance is required.
What We Offer
When you join AECOM, you become part of a company that is
pioneering the future . Our teams around the world are involved in some of the most cutting-edge and innovative projects and programs of our time, addressing the big challenges of today and shaping the built environment for generations to come. We ensure a workplace that encourages growth, flexibility and creativity, as well as a company culture that champions
inclusion, diversity and overall
employee well-being through programs supported by company leadership. Our
core values define who we are, how we act and what we aspire to, which comes down to not only
delivering a better world , but working to "make amazing happen" in each neighborhood, community and city we touch. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we believe in each person's potential, and we'll help you reach yours.
Job Category Engineering
Business Line Management Services
Business Group Management Services Group (MS)
Country United States of America
Position Status Full-Time
Requisition/Vacancy No. 232946BR
Clearance Required Yes
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status.
Associated topics: business, cost efficient, industrial engineer, manufacturing engineer, methods engineer, project, sap, supply, supply chain