Workday- Certified Data Assoc Mgr
Employment Type: Full-Time
Industry: Non-Executive Management
Loading some great jobs for you...
* WORKDAY DATA ASSOCIATE MANAGER
Now is the perfect time for you to join the Accenture DayNine Workday team, where you'll:
* Assess, strategize and manage Workday deployments for organizations across the globe. Accenture has worked with more than 600 clients to deliver Workday deployments to unlock the potential of their organizations.
* Design and deliver future-ready Workday solutions to help organizations optimize their HR and Finance functions and enhance their employees' experiences.
* Join more than 1,200 professionals certified in Workday, collaborating to drive enterprise-wide transformational projects on a global scale.
* Expand your Workday skills and advance your career with unparalleled training and professional development opportunities.
As a Workday Data Associate Manager, you should expect to lead a medium to large Workday Data Conversion effort and have the following responsibilities:
* Lead a team of one to four Data Conversion consultants on one or more project teams
* Serve as the primary knowledge source for converting data from legacy systems and spreadsheets into the Workday Cloud HCM & Financials system
* Converting Data into Workday using Workday provided loading tools
* Create ETL scripts to transform and load data in preparation to load to Workday
* Lead in the validation of data loaded into Workday
* Responsible for assisting clients in mapping legacy data, identifying data quality issues and overall responsibility over conversion activates on the project
* Responsible for key communication to project and client leadership
* Closely?follow the strategic direction?set by leadership when establishing Workday project goals
* Collaborate with client counterpart to successfully deliver on shared objectives
* Responsible for timely identification and escalation of risks and development of alternative technical and functional approaches when necessary
* Lead the identification of process improvements and changes to our methodology based on project experience
* Existing and current Workday HCM or Fins Core Certification
* 3+ years of Workday experience
* 3+ years of previous consulting experience or congruent professional experience either as an internal consultant or with a consulting/software company
* 3+ years of experience in HRIS field with Workday related experience in data migration from SAP, Oracle, PeopleSoft, or similar applications
* 2+ years of experience with XML, XSD, XSLT or XPath
* 1+ years of experience with ETL Software including Informatica, SAS, Clover or Pentaho.
* 1+ years of experience with MySql or other database products
* Formula and macro experience in Microsoft Excel
* Experience with at least 4 full life cycle Workday implementations in a Data Conversion Leadership role
* 2+ years project workstream experience inclusive of people management
* Ability and willingness to travel up to 80%
* Four-year college degree in a computer related or engineering field or equivalent work experience
* Keen understanding and demonstration of the Software Development Lifecycle (SDLC)
* Demonstrated experience in Reporting/Analytics
* Consulting-based leadership experience on specialized projects with deep, overall knowledge of information systems
* Ability to lead teams of consultants and clients to reach the goals around data conversion
* Self-starter with proven ability to work within a team-oriented environment
* Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and to adapt to frequent change
* Demonstrated ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
* Demonstrated experience with Excel, Visio, MS Project (or equivalent) and PowerPoint
* Superior communication (both written and oral) effectiveness with project leadership
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Accenture.
Accenture is an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Loading some great jobs for you...