Trading Senior Manager
Compensation: $120,670.00 - $194,070.00 /year *
Employment Type: Full-Time
Industry: Non-Executive Management
Loading some great jobs for you...
Join Accenture and help transform leading organizations and communities around the world. The sheer scale of our capabilities and client engagements and the way we collaborate, operate and deliver value provides an unparalleled opportunity to grow and advance. Choose Accenture and make delivering innovative work part of your extraordinary career.
Accenture Consulting: Your Unique Place in our Global Collective
Being part of Accenture Consulting means becoming an expert at making the New happen Now. To us, the New is all about the wise pivot that turns constant disruption to continuous reinvention. If you want to be a leader in a thriving digital transformation powerhouse that is in a constant state of reinvention, then look no further. We work at the heart of our clients' organizations so that no matter how complex the situation, no matter how tough the issue, they can face the future today with confidence.
If you love solving challenges and not just studying them, then Accenture Consulting is the right place for you. As a leader, you'll join us in creating the future of consulting at the intersection of business and technology. You'll get to work with an amazing mix of world class experts with access to the most robust portfolio of capabilities and ecosystem relationships in the industry, all while having unrestricted client access. Together, you'll do so much more than consult.
Coming here means future-proofing your career as a leader. Becoming tech savvy, well-rounded, and market-relevant leaders with an ownership and founder mindset doesn't happen by chance. We invest in training and development in a big way, so you can build your future along with ours, creating an impactful career unique to you. Ultimately, we believe that we is greater than me and possess an unwavering commitment to inclusion and diversity. Joining Accenture Consulting means you will learn, innovate and lead, and together we will improve the way the world works and lives.
As a Senior Manager in the Trading practice, you will be responsible for:
* Assuming overall responsibility for project execution and guiding clients through complex transformation initiatives, decision making and determining objectives and approaches to critical assignments
* Facilitating discussions and workshops with senior level clients to review the evaluation of processes, recommended improvement opportunities and proposed roadmap
* Managing large teams and/or work efforts if in an individual contributor role at a client or within Accenture
* Interacting with senior management levels at a client and/or within Accenture, which involves negotiating or influencing on significant matters
* Supporting and initiating business development initiatives, including developing client proposals and building strong relationships with Accenture clients
* Supporting the development of the practice by driving initiatives around market research, Accenture points of view, capability development, thought capital, knowledge management, etc.
It is our intention for our people to work where they live. However, in the context of our profession and serving our clients there may be times when you will need to travel.
Associated topics: construction, consultant, gcc, healthcare, manager, project, project manager, public works, scheduler, site supervisor
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...