New York Workplace Operations & Services Supervisor
Employment Type: Full-Time
Loading some great jobs for you...
Organization: Corporate Functions/Workplace
Location: New York, NY
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions - underpinned by the world's largest delivery network - Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With 469,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
People in the Corporate Function career track contribute to the running of Accenture as a high- performance business through specialization within a specific functional area, and grow into internally focused roles by deepening their skills and/or developing new skills within an internal functional area.
Workplace Management and Solutions professionals provide space and service support solutions for all Accenture people and businesses globally, running Accenture's workplace as a robust business function leveraging Accenture's business and technology strategies.
The New York Workplace Operations & Services Supervisor is accountable for delivery of a suite of services on site at our corporate office locations in New York City, including implementing our Workplace Solutions strategic direction. Initial focus of the role will be on planning/implementation for the new flagship location at One Manhattan West NYC, transitioning upon space opening to operational leadership role.
Drive Operations & Service Delivery Excellence
* Leading role with Workplace Solutions to set direction and start-up new NYC flagship, as well as locations across metro/regional area
* Leading role with Workplace Solutions efforts for One Manhattan West location, to design new/updated operations and services, with predefined delivery standards, to successfully support dynamic workplaces (innovation, digital, corporate, delivery, etc)
* Oversee operational aspects of Accenture's Workplace Solutions delivery of service; help to drive and monitor Workplace Solutions performance to ensure successful service delivery in line with standards
* Responsibilities to help staff and supervise Workplace Solutions resources and contractors, including managing contracts/relationships with all third parties
* Oversight for critical Workplace functions which may include and are not limited to life safety, environmental management, executive support services, customer services activities, food and beverage operations, meeting & events, reception services, floor support services, space utilization management, as well as facility and asset management
* Work closely with Procurement to help source and negotiate all vendor and provider agreements, including food and beverage operations; ensure compliance with procurement processes to include and not limited to use of standard terms and conditions, benchmarks, scope, processes, etc.
* Help establish third party operating models, processes and procedures
* Oversee third party services to include and not limited to implementation, direct/manage/assist with daily delivery in line with the agreements and strategy, driving process compliance, cost reduction and customer service standards
* Support and help drive internal communications and marketing of space, services, etc.
* Help set and enforce policies and service standards, ensuring appropriate corporate control and local business relevance
* Monitor and manage existing operations/processes and recommend changes to align with evolving business needs
* Development and use of metrics to review and report on performance and effectiveness of supplier agreements, food and beverage operations and overall service delivery/operations, including financials
* Drive key business initiatives and overall consistency within Workplace Solutions
* Ongoing reviews of operations and services to drive continual improvement and agility
* Contribute to Workplace Solutions forecasting and budget oversight for operating and capital budgets, including monthly variance analysis, annual/quarterly forecasting and long-term planning
* Represent Workplace with other functional leadership (all Accenture businesses, CIO, Finance, Corporate Real Estate, Marketing, HR Legal, etc.)
* Help identify and analyze new trends, concepts and technologies impacting the Workplace Solutions (e.g. priorities across range of verticals including and not limited to environmental, security, technology, etc.)
Develop Key Relationships
* Establish and leverage important business relationships to fully enable successful execution of this role
* Maintain open and proactive communication with all levels of Accenture stakeholders; ability to successfully interact with and support senior leaders and Directors
* Build and manage relationships with contacts/executives at external service providers to ensure successful outcome, this may include and is not limited to contract negotiations, daily collaboration/oversight and performance reviews against strategy/agreements and budgets
* Drive internal and external customer satisfaction and work closely with key leaders
* Help lead the relationship management between Workplace Solutions and other customer groups, Corporate Functions and other various groups to ensure correct alignment with business priorities
* Close partnering with LTS and CIO to develop and execute a forward thinking strategy in the experience, service, operations, and technology in our offices and to support increasingly mobile workforce
Manage People and People Development
* Provide leadership, direction, development and employee supervision within the areas of responsibility (including people development & training strategy)
* Assist in skill development of the team for the team for operations and service/experience delivery
* Ensure integrity of all key human resource processes including career and talent development, diversity, salary reviews, recruitment and performance achievement, and in accordance with local laws/regulations.
* Manage performance of third-party suppliers and/or related departments for delivery service/process requirements, when required identify and facilitate performance improvement
* Role is located on-site at various Manhattan locations, and new 1 Manhattan West location upon opening
* Overtime as required on occasion
Loading some great jobs for you...