Finance & Risk- Cyber Risk Senior Manager
Compensation: $153,865.00 - $153,865.00 /year *
Employment Type: Full-Time
Industry: Financial Services - Banking/Investment/Finance
Loading some great jobs for you...
Accenture Consulting: Your Unique Place in our Global Collective
Being part of Accenture Consulting means becoming an expert at making the New happen Now. To us, the New is all about the wise pivot that turns constant disruption to continuous reinvention. If you want to be a leader in a thriving digital transformation powerhouse that is in a constant state of reinvention, then look no further. We work at the heart of our clients' organizations so that no matter how complex the situation, no matter how tough the issue, they can face the future today with confidence.
If you love solving challenges and not just studying them, then Accenture Consulting is the right place for you. As a leader, you'll join us in creating the future of consulting at the intersection of business and technology. You'll get to work with an amazing mix of world class experts with access to the most robust portfolio of capabilities and ecosystem relationships in the industry, all while having unrestricted client access. Together, you'll do so much more than consult.
Coming here means future-proofing your career as a leader. Becoming tech savvy, well-rounded, and market-relevant leaders with an ownership and founder mindset doesn't happen by chance. We invest in training and development in a big way, so you can build your future along with ours, creating an impactful career unique to you. Ultimately, we believe that we is greater than me and possess an unwavering commitment to inclusion and diversity. Joining Accenture Consulting means you will learn, innovate and lead, and together we will improve the way the world works and lives.
CFO-Enterprise Value, and we give finance execs the sounding board they need. Value isn't just about maintenance. It's about zeroing in on smart, sustainable ways to grow, and finding the right tools to keep everything on track. We've got the deep industry experience, the functional insights, the data power, and the digital tech leadership to help our clients make important changes. Whether we're breaking down meaningful analytics, designing the perfect finance platforms, or building from current risk and compliance models to get ready for the future, we solve our clients' toughest problems. Visit us here to find out more about CFO-Enterprise Value.
A top performer when it comes to minimizing cyber risk and keeping clients' systems safe. Nothing gets by you, and now you're ready to lead your clients and your team into the future, fending off technology threats and ushering in an era of safer, more secure data solutions for everyone.
* Assess and manage cyber security risk for top-tier financial services organizations globally
* Lead or support project teams, share insights, and use analytics to find new ways of working that put people and process first
* Understand client business drivers, opportunities, and goals; work to support them
* Manage engagement risk, deliverables, and budgets across multiple, complex projects
* Support go-to-market strategies and the design, planning, and delivery of offerings
* Explore new design-based approaches to improve the client/customer experience
* Show clients where and how to benefit from a more flexible workforce
* Help grow the practice by championing Accenture initiatives and products
* Stay on top of how new regulations and technologies affect clients' businesses - and ours
* Attract new business by creating thoughtful proposals and building strong client relationships
Associated topics: broker, buy, derivatives, fiduciary, investor, risk, securities broker, security, sell, stock
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...