Senior Analyst, Infrastructure Services - Telecom Expense Mgt (Pekin)
Employment Type: Full-Time
Loading some great jobs for you...
The Sr. Analyst will be responsible for managing the telecom billing process, contract rate analysis, vendor relationship management and ensure that expenses match telecom services that are in use and are in compliance with carrier contract rates and commitments. This individual will partner with network, data and mobility teams to assist with the delivery of projects, maintain accurate inventory control, and ensure transactions are compliant with policy This person will be involved with contract reviews and support negotiations for telecommunications services. This person will provide advice and assistance associated with the planning, procurement, provisioning, delivery, management, and maintenance for the Telecom business areas and key stakeholders. As the Sr. Analyst this position is the primary point of contact with the TEM provider and will provide guidance and coaching to other team members including external contractors.
- Manage Telecom Expense accounts through our TEM platform, as well as telecom vendor relationships. Actively participates in meetings with the telecom vendor to ensure service levels are optimized, priorities are set and issues are resolved in a timely manner
- Possess a thorough understanding of all of the services and tools that TEM provides for the purpose of communication and demonstrating them to our business owners and making recommendations to improve processing efficiency and quality.
- Responsible for auditing/approving telecommunication service provider invoices in an accurate and timely basis.
- Ensure proper accounting of expenses, reconcile payments and credits and perform research into any outstanding balances.
- Investigate unusual charge trends, determine corrective action and partner with the Network Engineering team and/or telecom provider to implement corrections.
- Prepare monthly/quarterly reports to address trends and variances to run rates.
- Monitor service level agreements which include availability, billing accuracy, renewal terms, disconnects, term liabilities and vendor account/circuit audits
- Handle the resolution of billing discrepancies to assure corrections and credits are applied
- Develops business relationships and integrates activities with other BTO's to ensure successful implementation and support of project efforts. Partners with other BTO's to remain current on project status, and informs management of progress;
- Provide assistance and guidance to other team members on TEM processes and procedures
- Identifies the impact of any relevant statutory, internal or external regulations on the organization's use of information.
- Works effectively with the team to accomplish organizational goals.
- Bachelors degree and/or equivalent combination of education and work experience
- Experience with telecom contract, billing processes and infrastructure operations is highly desirable
- Effective communication (written and oral) and excellent interpersonal skills are critical for this position
- Proficient computer skills including SAP, Microsoft suite (excel, word, powerpoint)
- Excellent problem-solving and analytical skills with a proven track record of working independently, as well as within a team environment
Associated topics: analog, antenna, circuit, electrical engineer, engineer, lan, nortel, radio, repair, scada
Loading some great jobs for you...