General Manager, Global Commercial Development - Hematology (Zion)
Compensation: $48,590.00 - $72,500.00 /year *
Employment Type: Full-Time
Industry: Non-Executive Management
Loading some great jobs for you...
- Provide strategic leadership across the franchise by creating, championing and communicating vision and overall strategy to all related stakeholder groups gaining commitment and support to guide portfolio prioritization, asset strategies and BD investments.
- Key commercial leader on the Asset Development Team(s) and multiple global commercial teams.
- Understand market, key segment value drivers, growth opportunities, target product profiles, product positioning and revenue potential for multiple Phase II+ assets/indications within hematology franchise in order to drive winning portfolio value proposition plans and strong P&L/investment thesis.
- Initiate geo-strategy and indication prioritization for multiple later stage assets within hematology therapeutic franchise in partnership with R&D teams, Global Marketing, Areas and Affiliates in order to ensure best in class global launch programs.
- Drive optimal go-to-market strategy for global markets based on emerging competition and portfolio optimization principles to outperform the competition.
- Collaborate with Global Market Access & Pricing, Areas, and Affiliates on formulating optimal reimbursement and access strategies to fully realize value of multiple assets.
- Partner with Global Medical Affairs and Pharma Development to develop scientific platforms and drive data generation in order to satisfy Global and Area requirements for target product labels and target product claims.
- Drive prioritization of key leverage points in the treatment process and develop behavioral objectives for each stakeholder group in order to define commercial strategy for the assets and for the entire hematology therapeutic franchise
- As people leader coach and develop talent, set goals, conduct succession planning, execute performance management agenda in order to align people performance to business goals, business KPIs and to maximize business opportunities.
- Broaden AbbVie's Oncology network and presence by building scientific, academic, KOL, payer, and patient advocacy relationships.
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent; advanced degree (MBA, Ph.D. or MD) preferred
- 10-15+ years' experience in the pharmaceutical industry in progressive commercial leadership roles with a strong foundation in marketing including successful product launch experience and ideally sales, managed care, and/or general management with prior P&L responsibility.
- Therapeutic area experience required, preferably 5+ years within therapeutic area on operational experience at a minimum.
- Global experience required. Demonstrated ability to influence and manage a complex set of internal and external stakeholders.
- Strong strategic marketing skills including the ability to develop commercial strategies based on a thorough and structured approach (i.e. asset playbook) paired with a strong scientific / clinical understanding.
- Strong financial and commercial acumen with thorough understanding of P&L drivers and the ability to develop appropriate SG&A investment and top-line sales forecasts that generate long-term value.
- Strong executive presence and leadership skills are imperative as this leader will serve as a key role model in the organization helping to support a strong and rapidly growing Oncology business for AbbVie.
- Demonstrated and consistent experience in successfully leading organizational change.
- Outstanding partnering skills and the ability to lead a multi-disciplinary team and drive commercial decisions in a highly-matrixed organization to accomplish business goals.
- Proven track record of successful leadership, management and coaching of teams and individuals, and in having developed talent.English language proficiency verbally and in writing and excellent working knowledge of MS Excel and MS PowerPoin t
Loading some great jobs for you...