Market Development Representative
Compensation: $115,930.00 - $62,650.00 /year *
Employment Type: Full-Time
Industry: Advertising/Marketing/Public Relations
Loading some great jobs for you...
7shifts is a cloud-based labor management suite designed for the restaurant industry. We provide enormous value to restaurant owners from independent establishments to large franchises by helping restaurant operators create schedules, streamline communications, and reduce labor costs. As a result, we've grown explosively to become a world leader in restaurant scheduling software.
With thousands of customers across the globe, we are scaling quickly and are looking for a driven Market Development Representative to join us on our mission to simplify labor management and improve performance for restaurants, freeing up time for managers to focus on serving their customers. This is an opportunity for someone who wants to be part of something big and transformative, someone who will play a critical role in driving our success and building out our team.
As a Market Development Representative, you will be a charter member of the 7shifts US-based team, conversing with C-Level Executives and managers of established restaurant brands to understand their business environment, identify their needs, and determine where 7shifts' offering might fit. You will serve as a strategic partner to 7shifts' Account Executives, continually building a pipeline of sales opportunities. If you are entrepreneurial, enjoy relationship-building, and pitching innovative solutions that can provide tremendous benefit to businesses this is the role for you. Our team is looking for someone with passion, drive, and ambition to kick-start their sales career with 7shifts!
* Prospect and conduct qualification calls for potential customers using various methods such as in-person, calling, emailing, and social selling.
* Supercharge your Business Development efforts and discover new opportunities into ideal prospective companies.
* Prioritize and organize daily activities and lead pipeline in Salesforce to ensure monthly quotas and KPIs are met.
* Understand our ideal customer profile and ask qualifying questions to evaluate the suitability of 7shifts for their business
* Leverage assistance from third-party partners, 7shifts marketing leaders, and others in an effort to maximize collaboration.
* Stay up-to-date with the competitive environment especially in the restaurant industry.
* Work as a team to deliver the best customer experience at all times.
* Participate in relevant restaurant and partner in the region.
* Recognize your peers for being awesome!
You should have:
* 1+ years of corporate and/or sales experience
* University Degree and/or 2 years College Diploma
* Passionate about sales, the restaurant industry and technology
* High energy, confident and comfortable with speaking to customers
* Naturally curious and persuasive
* Self-motivated, competitive and career-oriented
* Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
* Empathic listening skills
* Exceptionally organized with attention to detail
* Comfort working in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
* A track record of achievements or competitive success
* A great attitude and love for teamwork
It'd be cooler if you had:
* Experience making volume calls, door-to-door sales or business development
* Worked in a restaurant, retail, brand ambassador or customer-facing position
* Stock options (equity) in a VC-backed startup
* Continuous learning benefit
* Generous & flexible vacation
* A culture that values authenticity, trust, curiosity, and diversity of thought
* Apple equipment
* Casual dress code
We thank you for your interest in joining the 7shifts team! While we welcome all applicants, only those who are selected for an interview will be contacted.
Associated topics: assistant general manager, back end, conference, deli manager, frontend, general manager, gerente de cocina, manager, operations, operations manager
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...