The Dental Hygienist at partners with the Dental Director and general dentist in direct patient care as an important part of the healthcare team promoting better oral health for patients. Become part of our dedication to providing excellence in comprehensive dental care with a focus on quality, service and patient satisfaction.
- Adhere to clinical policies procedures and protocols
- Perform oral healthcare and risk assessments
- Performs preventative and therapeutic procedures
- Provide patient education
- Assist other dental professionals in communicating patient care
- Ensure proper patient record and documentation
- Interact with patients in a positive professional manner
- Perform other related job duties as assigned
- Dental Hygiene License
- Local Anesthesia Permit
- Positive attitude and energetic personality
- Excellent interpersonal and organizational skills
- Passionate about Dental Hygiene and the service you provide
Associated topics: chart, cleaning, condition, dental hygienist, e11, hygienist, mouth, prn, processing, scaling
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...